Appealing an Overpayment

If you disagree that you were overpaid or with the reason for overpayment, you have the right to file an appeal. Complete the Notice of Appeal to the Appeal Tribunal form, include your name and Social Security number and submit by mail or fax using the information listed below.

S.C. Department of Employment and Workforce
Appeal Tribunal
P.O. Box 995
Columbia, SC 29201

Fax:  803-737-0287

Click here for more information about the appeals process.

DEW Logo
Legal | Privacy Statement | Disclaimer 
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. 
803.737.2400,  711 (TTY)

Para obtener ayuda, llame al 1.866.572.3148

Copyright ©, SC Department of Employment & Workforce | All Rights Reserved 
Auxiliary aids and services available upon request to individuals with disabilities 
Report State Agency Fraud (Office of the Inspector General)

Contact us if you need assistance understanding the language on this website

American Job Center logo